With a special edition top sheet exclusive to summer '17 and a new construction from the masters of pow at DPS, the Wailer 112 Alchemist Special Edition Ski is truly one-of-a-kind designed for all kinds of snow. You can ride down pow, crud, and everything in between with the Wailer strapped to your foot, and the ski always feels delightfully lightweight on the skintrack. DPS updated this Wailer with an overhauled construction that stiffens the ski for a more stable ride when you're cranking high-speed turns. The Alchemist Carbon construction also adds vibration-dampening units at the tips and tail of the ski's Pure Carbon construction to provide a smoother ride through mixed and firm conditions. DPS also updated this ski with raised binding plates, durable sidewalls, and a sustainable aspen wood core to simultaneously tighten the turn radius and increase longevity for seasons and seasons of skinning and skiing.
- Stiff, lightweight backcountry ski with special edition top sheet
- Versatile 112mm waist offers playful zest in soft and mixed snow
- Rockered tip and tail maneuvers through softer snow
- Camber underfoot holds an edge on firmer snow
- Alchemist Pure Carbon construction with vibration damping tips
- Pre-impregnated carbon ensures infinite flex that never breaks down
- Designed with love in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Waist Width mm: 112
- Length cm: 189
- Shape mm: 141-112-128
- Sidecut m: 15-18
- Profile: Rockered Fat
DPS Wailer 112 Alchemist LE 17/18
All sale items are final sales. We will accept an exchange for size or in-store credit only.