From freshly groomed corduroy to dust on crust, charge through all-mountain conditions with the Nordica GT Speedmachine 80 Evo Ski. Nordica built this ski for advanced to expert level frontside skiers that want stability through their high-speed turns without the inflexibility of a heavy ski.
The Speedmachine takes firm direction from the wood core sandwiched between two titanial torsional bridges. These bridges give the driver a stiff and energetic ski to carve down groomers, while geometric cuts in the metal alleviate a heavyweight drag and make it much easier to maneuver around the mountain. A traditional camber and oversized tip shape allows the side-cut to engage at the beginning of the turn and follow through with clean, controlled lines. This ski has a medium turn radius that can take fun runs through the trees and then merge back out onto the trail for railing downhill. The sintered base adds a final touch of easy maintenance for all season riding.
- An advanced skier’s all-mountain ski for high-speed carving
- 80mm waist width designed for frontside groomers and firm snow
- Traditional camber follows through with clean, controlled lines
- Wood core adds stability to high-speed, aggressive turns
- Titanium torsion bridge construction for durability with less weight
System Ski (Includes Binding)
- Waist Width mm: 80
- Length cm: 162, 168
- Shape mm: 130-80-110 (168)
- Sidecut m: 14.5 (168cm)
- Profile: All Mtn Advanced Carver
Nordica Speed Machine GT80 17/18
All sale items are final sales. We will accept an exchange for size or in-store credit only.