That sparkling patch of rock-solid ice you hit after boosting off the cat track is proof enough. Luckily, the DPS Women's Nina 99 Alchemist Ski doesn't care much for glitz and glamour—it rolls up its sleeves whether you find stashes of champagne powder or nothing but bumps and bulletproof. With an agile yet floaty 99mm waist width and a damp, powerful full-carbon core, the Nina boasts formidable versatility in variable snow conditions and serves as a steadfast daily driver for early season hardpack and steeps, playful days poaching pow-day leftovers in February, and spring corn harvesting.
But it's not just the waist and core that bring balance and power to this all-mountain charger. DPS utilizes its trademark 3-D PaddleTech Geometry to sift out the golden nuggets from every ski day. When you're carrying speed on firm snow, a slightly cambered 18-meter underfoot turn radius sinks its teeth in for smooth, confident carves, and when there's fluff to be found, the gradually rockered paddle tip lends levity. And after a bell-to-bell day getting down and dirty on technical terrain, the Nina suggests you get your gold and glam fix with a glass of bubbly enjoyed in a location where you can scout your lines for tomorrow.
- Versatile all-mountain skis that manage hardpack and crud with Limited Edition graphic
- 99mm waist width is zippy on-piste yet provides float in fluff
- Traditional camber underfoot with an agile 18m turn radius
- Wide shovel with gradual rocker lends a playful feel
- Full pre-preg carbon fiber core is damp, powerful, and responsive
- Sandwich construction for excellent torsional rigidity
- Waist Width mm: 99
- Length cm: 158
- Shape mm: 125-99-111
- Sidecut m: 16-19
- Profile: Rockered Mid Fat
DPS Nina 99 Alchemist LE 17/18
All sale items are final sales. We will accept an exchange for size or in-store credit only.