DPS is already updating its newly pressed Alchemist line with limited edition top sheets like that found on the Wailer 99 Alchemist Special Edition Ski. An Alchemist Pure Carbon Construction gives this ski a stiffer feel than its predecessors. DPS even added vibration-damping units at the tip and tail to maintain a smooth ride when you're really cranking speeds. Despite all these additional benefits, this all-mountain ski maintains a slim weight for backcountry touring. DPS also updated this ski with raised binding plates, vertical sidewalls, and a sustainable aspen wood core to simultaneously tighten the turn radius and increase durability. Ultimately, this Wailer is one of the more versatile options DPS makes.
- Stiffer version of DPS' best-selling ski
- Versatile 99mm waist excels on firm to variable conditions
- Rockered tip and tail maneuvers through softer snow
- Camber underfoot holds an edge on hardpack
- Alchemist Pure Carbon construction with vibration damping tips
- Pre-impregnated carbon ensures infinite flex that never breaks down
- Designed with love in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Waist Width mm: 99
- Length cm: 176
- Shape mm: 125-99-111
- Sidecut m: 16-19
- Profile: Rockered Mid Fat
DPS Wailer 99 Alchemist 17/18
All sale items are final sales. We will accept an exchange for size or in-store credit only.